Learning to Help Others Thrive
- “I really enjoyed learning about the fish habitat.” – Santiago
- “I liked the different games we played in the morning at Camp Thrive.” – Aaron
- “I learned a lot about how to build a fish tank.” – Matthew
- “My favorite part of Camp Thrive was our field trip to Monterey Bay Aquarium” – Francisco
- “My favorite part of Camp Thrive was helping the environment by building planter boxes.” – Aaron D.
- “My favorite part of Camp Thrive was learning about our community.” – Dylan D.
- “I really enjoyed feeding the homeless & giving them blessing bags.” – Ryder D.
- “Some of the virtues I learned at camp were love, work, hope, generosity, and friendship.” – Maria C.
July 8 -12, 2019: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
JULY 15-19, 2019: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Camp Thrive’s mission is to spark the imagination of all children in a spiritually rich, creative, and sustainable environment.
Camp Thrive is an after school and summer camp program collaborating with St. Lucy’s Church in Campbell, California. Our mission is to help children become well rounded individuals and understand the value of spiritual reflection, leadership, and communication. Our acronym for T.H.R.I.V.E. means:
Work with others and build relationships
To understand they are loved by God
Think about our actions, before and after
Imagination and creativity can change the world
Learn theological virtues of faith, hope, and love
To have compassion for others, the poor, and needy
Now Accepting students entering
1st Grade to 5th Grade
Learn more about the summer program today!
2350 Winchester Blvd
Campbell, CA 95008